January 28, 2015

HTTYD - Night Flight

Been off a while since I had projects to focus on in college. My bad.

Here's a a little animated GIF I did throughout the week before. It shows Toothless soaring in the scenic night sky, glittering with stars, and with Hiccup on his back if you focus hard enough (or you could snapshot it :P). Full resolution on our deviantart.
HTTYD - Hiccup and Toothless, enjoying their flight at night. Best buddies ay! HTTYD © Dreamworks
I've recently been catching up with DreamWorks' Dragons: Riders of Berk series, and it was pretty awesome the fact the render and composition was so well-done, it looks like it could be a movie itself! Although targeted for younger audiences, I still love checking out the characters(Hiccup's gang) and the dragons they partner throughout the series, I mean wow...just do yourself a favor and watch it. And in the process, I also get to discover the artist I was looking for. 

I usually love to gaze or do works that has something with night sky, or the space like this. (cue treasureplanet) It gives me the vibe that the world is huge and many adventures is waiting out there, as the playing field is just so vast. It makes you feel as if it's magical wonder out there, since we still have yet to learn the mysteries of space. 

Sorry I talk a lot of outerspace, but it's just so fascinating. Anyways, gonna quote Long John Silver's shiny words to dear Jim-bo, and for us and every aspiring artists out there : Look at you! Glowing like a solar fire. You're something special, Jim. You're gonna rattle the stars, you are!

Cheers,
Zach
(Wednesday)



No comments:

Post a Comment