December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Folks!~

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year folks!!

One of a recent work I did, as a fanart from Disney's movie Frozen, I wanted to show Anna and Elsa caught eating chocolates in the kitchen in the middle of the night, Elsa has the look on her face saying "Oh shoot, busted" but ANNA on the other hand is just oblivious to the scenario as she just keeps on craving for more chocolate :D

(as I know from the movie, both sisters immediately were drawn by the smell of chocolate at first during the open reception, even Hans mentioned it too during his duet with Anna in "Love is an Open Door" & Anna stuffing chocolates in her mouth at "For The First Time In Forever").

Thank God, I've managed to finished this on Christmas day itself! Though it's kind of few days late to actually post this up now, but I know I wanna put this up so to let more people to have a chance to see this. So folks, I hope everyone had a splendid Christmas and anticipating for the upcoming Happy New Year!


You can check the link here where I had put up my work at:
http://lzbrothers.deviantart.com/art/Merry-Choco-oolate-Christmas-422014191

-Luke Yong
LZbrothers©

No comments:

Post a Comment